January 14, 2019
A staggering 13 million Americans have Alzheimer’s disease. If you had an opportunity to reduce your risk, would you take it? Alden Estates of Huntley is hosting this very important workshop.
Reduce Your Risk of Dementia
Keeping Your Brain Healthy
Wednesday, February 13, 6:00-7:00pm
12140B Regency Parkway, Huntley
This workshop focuses on:
- Risk factors associated with the onset of dementia
- Proven techniques to keep your brain healthy
- The unique structure of essential oils
- How essential oils cross the blood brain barrier
- Which essential oils are high in terpenes for healthy brain function and emotions
Seating is limited. Please RSVP by Friday, February 7 by calling 847.961.7500.